onsdag 6. juni 2007

A day in my life

A DAY IN MY LIFE-afshan



ABOUT ME
Hello! My name is Afshan Ali and i am 30 years old. I’m a single women and i have no boyfriends. I have a family but i don’t live with them. I live with one of my friends, she`s name is Rupinder and is 30 years old too.
I wake up 5:00 a.m, at the morning. First of all i always take always me a shower, and then i get ready. I eat breakfast 6:30.When i am finished with my breakfast then i go to my work/job. We both of us take bus everyday, because we don’t have any cars.
AT MY JOB
At my job it goes very good for me, because i can maths very good. but sometimes everyone became very stressed and me too. I do much work there, like mathexercises and etc.
WHAT I WORK WITH
The most of all, i work with maths at my job. Very big sums. I care about the people out there too. That’s my job i work with. And of course i enjoy my job very much.
HOW I GOT MY JOB
I got my job because i sent a letter to the leader there. My leader liked my letter very much, and he said that i had written very interesting things in that letter. He said that he was very proud of me too.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS I NEED TO THIS JOB
Especially you must be good in maths. You must can big sums orally... and the most important of all that you must be honest and nice to other people. But economical studies and things like that are very important.
WHY I ENJOY MY JOB
I enjoy my job because at my office is it not just work, work and work but it is very funny also. When everyone is in hurry, then it is very funny, Some people are crashing together, and they mud coffee on each other.Very funny.....!!!! But i also love to do my work, because i have always liked maths, so that is a reason to.
MY FUTURE PLANS
I have some futures plans. I want that my future shall be exactly just like i want it to be. I will not marry me before I’m not finished with my studying, and not before i don’t find the right man for me.
MY DREAMS
My dream is to study more in life, and do more interesting job. My dream is also that the world understand the climate-problems. Like it's getting warmer and warmer and then the icebears on Arctis are in danger to die. So that is important for me too.
ME AND MY FRIENDS
After i have worked and i have come home, I take a talking-while with Rupinder, and then we go out with other friends. When we are outside i grieve for the people that they have the good in their life.
MY OFFICE
My office is very big. We have many shops and one laboratory. We have none factories in our office. But many offices and huge buildings.
AT THE EVENING
At the evening first of all I watch the program “That’s so Raven”. After that I read a book and go to sleep. So that is a normal day in my life"!
GOOD NIGHT!!

Ingen kommentarer: